Speech Bubble speech therapy
‘Speech Bubble’ speech therapy provides assessment and therapy for speech, language and communication difficulties. ‘Speech Bubble’ provides services for children from 1.5 years to adults. Services are provided in a friendly, relaxed and homely environment, which can be helpful if clients are anxious about their difficulties. ‘Speech Bubble’ is located in Aspendale in Melbourne’s Bayside area.
The director of ‘Speech Bubble’ is Speech & Language Pathologist, Catherine Moloney . Catherine specialises in the assessment and therapy for;
- Articulation & Phonology disorders
- Paediatric language delay
- Early intervention
- Voice disorders
- Receptive & Expressive Language disorders
- Central Auditory Processing therapy
- Fluency (Stuttering)
- Literacy difficulties
To make an Appointment:
You can contact Catherine at ‘Speech Bubble’, Monday to Saturday on 0416 071 166 or email SpeechBubble@hotmail.com.au to arrange an appointment or discuss a referral.
You do not need a GP referral to see a Speech & Language Pathologist in private practice.
If your GP has advised that you may be eligible for a Chronic Disease and Management Plan or Enhanced Primary Care Plan, ‘Speech Bubble’ is able to participate in the Team Care arrangements. Please contact your GP to discuss this program. Your GP will need your chosen Speech Pathologists’ details to initiate a Team Care Plan.
Monday: 10.00pm – 2.00pm
Tuesday: 9.15am – 6.30pm
Thursday: 9.15am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Catherine Moloney’s qualifications: (M.S.L.P; B.Mus(voc); Cert. Mus. Perf; B.Arts(psy, soc)
- Graduate of The University of Sydney (Masters of Speech & Language Pathology)
- Graduate of Victorian College of the Arts (VCA – Melbourne University) (Music – Voice)
- Graduate of Boxhill College of Music (Music Performance)
- Graduate of Monash University Melbourne (Bachelor of Arts – Psychology, Sociology)
- Professional Singer performing nationally & internationally for nearly 20 years in corporate and function event bands.
- Practising Member of Speech Pathology Association of Australia.
Director: Catherine Moloney MSLP, B.Mus (Voc), B.Arts (Psych, Soc)
Speech & Language Pathologist